As a global provider of physical assets management solutions, Currie & Brown has been providing PPP/P3 expertise to a range of client groups, including central governments, government departments, lender groups and bidding entities, since the 1990s.
Our engagement planning and activity supports the needs of our clients whether that is for an emerging PPP market/programme or in relation to a transaction in a mature PPP market.
Examples of our recent assignments include:
- Independent certifier on numerous education, prison, utilities and healthcare projects throughout the UK
- Due diligence on behalf of the funders of various sports stadiums across France
- Advisor to the Ministry of Health in Mexico on the implementation of its PPP hospitals initiative
- Advisor to the Ministry of Transport in Mexico on its first PPP tollway project
- Technical advisor to the lenders’ consortium of Madrid’s M-30 ring road and A2 Calatayud-Alfajaríin toll road
- Technical advisor to Athens Police Authority and Athens Fire Authority for PPP refurbishment of ‘blue light’ and headquarters buildings
- Technical advisor to the National Health Service across a range of major healthcare projects throughout the UK
- Local government, private sector, funder, and independent remits on the Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) NPD delivery programme
Areas of our expertise include:
- Due diligence on behalf of investors in secondary market PPP transactions
- Bespoke services including physical assets management, lifecycle and facilities management advice
- Concession payment mechanism analysis, review and negotiations